Melbourne | Australia
We are looking for an SEO expert to help manage search engine optimization and marketing activities for our valued clients.
You will be responsible for executing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. From time to time you may also need to run a handful of SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Set up Google Search Console, Data Studio, ClickUp, Goal Tracking and other internal reporting systems
- Support the Account Management team to track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Optimize customers website code, Java Script, image optimisation etc
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
So you can join our team you must:
- Demonstrate proven SEO experience
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of popular CMS platforms (WordPress etc)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Use industry-leading tools and data (Similarweb, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, WooRank etc)
- Some SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
If the above sounds like you, we are super excited to hear from you and looking forward to chatting further.