Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote or Office
Office Address: 8 East Concourse, Beaumaris VIC 3193
Trellian is looking for a talented, highly motivated Marketing Communication Specialist to join the Australian team.
This role will develop, write and manage B2B email marketing, Social Media channels, company blogs, events and other marketing initiatives for the company’s Domain Name Services and RTB Ad Network services.
This position requires a well-rounded individual that is tech savvy, curiosity, and resourceful with a desire to seek out new opportunities to promote the company.
Must have experience in creating, implementing and managing email marketing campaigns, new feature announcement and blog content. This position will work closely with the sales and the account management team.
Helpful if the candidate is familiar with Digital Advertising, Domain Name Services, SEO/PPC, Affiliate Marketing, or related.
- Create, manage and maintain an ongoing email marketing
- Write and maintain company’s product blogs
- Create and manage new marketing campaigns across social media channels
- Manage, evaluate and optimize results of all social media marketing campaigns
- Analyze and monitor results
- Monitor industry forums for trending and opportunities
- Manage the content/creative process, ensuring that all marketing communications are consistent and follow brand standards and guidelines
- Manage trade shows and conferences logistics and opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Positive attitude, reliable with strong work ethic
- Minimum 3 year online marketing, social media, email marketing and PR
- Must be tech-savvy, detailed-oriented, well organized with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Exceptional writing and proof reading skills
- Experience working with MailChimp (or related)
- Experience with HubSpot (or related)
- HTML experience
- PPC/SEO helpful
- Helpful if you have experience working in a start up environment